> Who goes ahead and does the first version as a PR?
May be Dan could the job?

BTW, as Chinese lunar year is coming, some of weex’s committers & contributor
(include Dan and me) may take a vacation for one or two weeks. We may finish
the document work when vacation is over.

> Thanks for the explanation of the domain. Confusing.
> draft.weex.apache.org <http://draft.weex.apache.org/> would work and
> communicate much better.
Actually, I couldn’t find a way to deploy to draft.weex.apache.org
<http://draft.weex.apache.org/>. It seems like Gitpubsub will deploy the
asf-site branch of incubator-weex-site
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site/> to weex.apache.org
<http://weex.apache.org/> automatically. In order to have more fine control
when deploying, we use another domain called https://weex.io <https://weex.io/>
.

If there is a way to deploy website to draft.weex.apache.org
<http://draft.weex.apache.org/> , I’d really like to learn. Any help or advise
on the domain issue?