Hi Dan,

Some answers inline:

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 10:29 AM Dan <faterr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. The migration of the warehouse may cause some historical issues to
> continue to track, the new repo will start from 0 (that's no bad, but a big
> change).

Normally repo history can also be imported to an Apache repository.  Is
that what you mean by warehouse?

> 3. I need to re-adjust my code and follow the apache approach, which also
> has a certain cost for me, and now I was the only one who works on the
> weex toolchain.

Which kinds of adjustments do you need to make for an Apache project?
Generally, as long as the code is legally licenseable with the ApacheV2
license, Apache doesn't set technical requirements.  The Weex project may
have technical requirements, but I haven't heard anyone espress any here.

> I look forward to more comments and discussions to get this matter going.

Thank you for being so open to considering this!

Best Regards,
Myrle