Hi, all

I suppose it's not just about the workload for Dan, it’s what do we think of
the project.

At first, Weex has no toolkits,  and thanks for Dan and other maintainer’s
work, Weex has a good tool for starting guide,  and we link to it in our
official site .

Maybe there should be a more in-depth discussion about whether toolkit should
be a part of Apache Weex, in my opinion,  it should be but is not yet,  at
present Weex focus on “framework” and focus on how to be integrated into mobile
environment ,  which is used without toolkit,  toolkit is a pluses but not a
requirement.

Dan is a strong developer and develop toolkit almost by himself,  but we need
more discussions and interactions between Weex repo and toolkit repo,  not only
just a link and a part of document. I’m looking forward to the “official”
toolkit.

 Other opinions are really important,  maybe I’m too “cleanliness”.

Thanks.
Adam Feng
在 2019年2月1日 +0800 PM5:29,Dan <faterr...@gmail.com>,写道: