Hello,

I decided to use an environment with Fedora 5 and gcc 4.1.0.I tried to
installed 1.6.2 and it failed, then tried 1.4.5 and it failed, then 1.2.9 and I
did not get any error.
how I can check if the installation works, prior to configure the clusterAlso,
it will be ok if I copy the openmpi-1.2.9  directory to the other nodes? The
installation took like almost 3 hours.
I sent the "ccIVTymL.out" file to the forum but my mail is waiting for
moderator approval
Thanks
Sandra Guija