Okay, to show what I was suggesting, I took a 15-minute break from my
other work and hacked up Dan Brown's text to be in the fashion that
I am suggesting. If you look at the page now:

> > http://www.cusick.ws/tiki-index.php

You will see what I mean.  I just used Dan's original division of things
into "Required" (renamed "Mandatory") and "Desirable" with adding some
of my own and tweaking his text.

The goal is to define the actual requirements we all have.  So between
John (thanks, John!), Dan B. and myself, there is now a draft statement.

If there are items you feel are "Mandatory" that are listed as "Desirable",
then folks can either comment on it here, add comments to the bottom of the
wiki page, or actually go in and edit the page directly.

Editing the page requires registration at John's site - not difficult,
you just have to wait a few minutes after you register to get the login
URL via e-mail to confirm your registration.

Anyone editing it will note that I hard-coded the heading numbers in.
That was purely because I didn't know how to make those items both headings
*and* be numbered in Wiki-land, and didn't/don't have the time to figure
it out.

Anyway... let the discussion begin again -

Dan

P.S. The hardest part of editing (outside of waiting for the e-mail
from John's server allowing me to login the first time) was figuring
out that tikiwiki's syntax for italics was to surround the words in
two individual apostrophes instead of a double quote. ''hosted'' and
"hosted" look almost identical on my browser at the screen resolution
I'm at.

--
Dan York, Product Line Manager, 6000 Managed Application Server
Mitel Networks Corporation                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]