On 09/29/2015 07:26 PM, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 29. September 2015, 14:50:27 schrieb Ian Clarke:
>>    - Website badly needs an update, it looks very dated and frankly a bit
>>    spammy.  Bootstrap <http://getbootstrap.com/>
>>     anyone, or even the Github page generator
>>    <https://github.com/blog/1081-instantly-beautiful-project-pages>
>>     would be a big improvement
>
> Gerard created a new site a few months ago and we’ve been working on
> finalizing it since then. Yesterday he uploaded a new test-version:

I spent the weekend on this and I think it's almost ready. When I get
more time to devote to it I'll upload it to Transifex and put out a call
for translators. I'd like to avoid deploying it with fewer words
translated than the current site, but I'll put a 2-week maximum on how
long to wait.

The current development state of the site remains here:

https://testing.freenetproject.org/

and my fork is

https://github.com/Thynix/freenet-website