Yay!

I think it's a huge improvement.

One issue is there are a couple of places that could use a bit more
contrast, particularly the "SUMA Award" logo should probably be brighter.

Another thing is that there is a lot of empty space "above the fold",
mostly to accommodate the central placement of the "Download Freenet"
button I think.

Could we move the "What is Freenet?" section up, and perhaps move the
download link to the top right of the page?

Ian.