Am Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015, 14:33:53 schrieb
salutarydiacritica...@ruggedinbox.com:
> I can't see the new page because of unauthorized error.

The error message gives you the login. (guest / guest) — it’s just for locking
out bots.

> Some of the papers are on anonbib but many are not.

I’m not sure about their copyright status. A few are from 2000, where
open access was virtually unknown

> You can try the National Science Foundation or something like it in your
> country for funding proposals.

That’s a pretty heavy process and I’m not sure we’re up for it, else
we’d already be doing it. That’s why I asked for things regular people
can do.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Celebrate with ye beauty and gather yer friends for a Pirate Party!
    → http://1w6.org/english/flyerbook-rules#pirate-party