On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 08:15 -0500, Steve Dougherty wrote:

> I feel like you're belitting what work we do because we have not
> performed it in accordance with an overarching strategy.

I'm not trying to belittle anyone, I'm simply pointing out that there is
a problem in how the project is going about achieving its goals.  Or
not, as the case may be.

> I do have ideas for workflows I'd like to see Freenet
> support, and can go into them if you'd consider that enough to be a
> strategy.

*Facepalm*

Why are you concerned about what *I* consider to be a strategy?  Why
aren't you yourself concerned about making a plan for the project to
achieve its goals?

I wonder, is there an underlying problem that nobody cares enough?

> Do you have any suggestions to make?

Be extremely clear in what you want to achieve as a group and then set
out how you intend to achieve that.

At present there are some fairly specific but high-level goals outlined
on the website.  Unfortunately, there is no plan at all on how to
achieve those goals.

I can't suggest how you might go about determining what you want to
achieve and how to do it because I don't know how the group works
together.  That is, how it communicates or comes to a consensus.

Again I wonder, is there an underlying problem in that the group
*doesn't* work together?