bbackde at googlemail.com a ?crit :
> When you publish a shared trust tree with 2 identities, everyone could
> easily figure
> out that this two identities are the same person.

I wasn't thinking about sharing the same trustlist but : the first
identity publish its trustlist and others don't. What would be shared
would be the trust *tree*, ie. what identities are viewed and what are not.

> I think option 2 together should be implemented, added with the possibility to
> take over (selected) trust states from other local identities.

Well, that's possible and it's not really complex to implement. But that
will be more complex to use for the clients. Having an identity that
sees someone posts while another don't can be quite disapointing.