I used to have to carry laptop around the world. And
the 1997,98,99 ... models were 10 lbs each?

Then I was asking, why do we have to carry a laptop
especially if I was travelling to locations where we
have our own branch offices.

I am still asking the same question now that I no
longer have to carry laptop. Many times I am tempted
to get one BUT always talked myself out of it because
I know if I have one I WILL carry it everywhere I go.
And I don't want that. So, I use internet cafe or
libraries if I am not at home to use my desk-top. I
have to pay for the services, and I have to do some
extra work, some planning and make sure I have all the
files I would need email before hand, I even save and
send hyperlinks via email... Therefore, it is possible
for most people to just walk into any place that have
a PC, internet connections and be able to logon and
work. In my opion.

Of course, I know there will be many, but, but, but

Personally I think we have to look at accessing
information from a different angle. I look at info
super highway the same as transport system. We don't
have to buy a plane or a train or a ship to go from A
to Z. We only have to buy a ticket.

Cindy Hoong