On Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 16:32:45 UTC, juanjux wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 11:08:00 UTC, ezneh wrote:
[...]

I use D with the Vim plugin, Dutyl. The installation of dependences is somewhat manual but once it installed it works perfectly well. Compared with the Go plugin the only thing that I miss is auto downloading of dependences; maybe I'll try to make a PR tonight.

The original poster attitude to the exclamation sounds incredibly disproportionate. Replies were friendly until that point. As another newcomer newcomer, sounds like another Rust user extending the Crusade, but maybe is just me.

I suggest you to tryout also 'ale' [1], it works amazingly well!

[1] https://github.com/w0rp/ale

/Paolo