On Friday, 16 March 2012 at 22:48:44 UTC, F i L wrote:
Yes it does. I'm sure it wont be too long before all this stuff is fixed up a bit.

Aye. I just sent a pull request for the minor std.variant
thing (so strings can be converted to ints - we can do
weak typing more easily now if we want).

The opCall stuff is probably a lot harder to fix. Much
of it is legacy from D1 I think.

But it is pretty usable today, anyway. Use the class
and assignment operator and it works well.

The biggest annoyance is that @property doesn't work
right (not even with -property). So, if you merge
this with the opDispatch code from an earlier post,
you can do:

a.myProperty = { writeln("hello!"); }

a.myProperty(); // does nothing because it thinks you are doing the getter...

a.myProperty()(); // this work. first paren does get, second does call.