ITS NOT what is going on is the government has radar
on that band and HAMS are not supposed to interfere
with it. They have a problem with that radar. NOW if
70cm goes away it will go back to the GOVERNMENT.

SAME OLD LIES ...... no one is out to get it and the
government has 1st dibs anyway.

If 70 cm is in danger and digital already is allowed
on 70 cm WHY is bonnie transmitting on that band and
asking others to join her ?

Here in TAMPABAY we have a few sparely used repeaters
no one on SSB i have worked 2 by calling them up no TV
and few on digital on the 70 CM band. And McDill AFB
right in the center with lots of radars you would
think we would have a problem  ..... No rumors here
..... none ......

I listen on 12 meters and in the last year I have
heard NO ONE ZERO maby we need to work on saving it
too ...... Same on 10 less on 10 than 6.

Bruce
On 6 since 1966

Your comment.....

--- Rhett Isley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bonnie,

 Why and how is the 70cm band going away in the
greater San Francisco area of California?