440 is valuable band because of the propogation. I agree it's time to do
something new with 6, but I don't think there's much of a move to steal that
one back!

On the other hand, who knows, if we continue to not use our alloted space
there are indeed a lot better uses for it, I don't think anyone will
disagree with that logic!