JOE As of now its a dead issue

BUT ... To Answer YOUR comment To allow a group to
come in ant TAKE 90% of a band for their own use is
INSANE.

Bonnie fails to say ... They already are allowed on

219 - 220 mhz but how many digital users using wide
band?
420 - 450 mhz same

MOST are on microwave they use internet links  and the
only number I have found on a digital web site showed
less that 100 people with this wideband mode NATION
WIDE.

The top 2 mhz of 6 are like 2 meters FM users there
ARE nets and repeaters up there .... no one has asked
them a thing ....

EVEN IF they got this what is 100 users going to do to
save 3.7 mhz of a band? I work this band every time im
home right now there are thousands of people on SSB
world wide  and AM and digital users too.
SO they will be squeezed into the bottom 300 khz 100
khz of it is CW only ?

Remember it would have been the same for 2 meters too.

It seems dead and lets hope it stays that way.

Bruce

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.