So long as vanity repeaters are put up by people who are willing to
become litigious, this is a war that will have MANY casualties.  We are
not the government (anywhere in the world, not just US) and have the
right of "eminent domain" over spectrum, property, etc.

I would love to see repeater coordination bodies grow a set of .....

guts.

Bob

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.