Is the call center application on your machine or on the test
participants' machines? If it's on theirs, you can simply watch via
WebEx, or you can have Morae Recorder capturing the WebEx session as
you see it. If it's on yours... you have a tougher problem. Maybe
UserVue allows participants to access apps on your machine -- I
don't have it, so I can't say. But this issue has been a big one
for me, so I wanted to be sure you were considering it.

-Sarah Kampman