Hi Sarah,

We are still at a requirements phase but there are some parts of the
application that are what the team considers high-risk and need to be tested
before we go into development. I'll be testing with either an HTML mock up,
Flash mock up, PowerPoint presentation or an interactive PDF document. I've
been testing the application on paper with some local users and have
received some excellent feedback, but this application is going to be used
in lots of different ways by lots of different types of users. As a result,
I've been allowed to expand my testing to their three external call centers.

We'll get into more comprehensive testing once development has started to
flesh things out, but for now, we're just testing the high-risk areas of the
application.

Heh, that was a long answer to your simple question of whether or not the
application is on my machine or theirs, eh? ;-)

k.