Hmm! I never thought of the time zone difference as a factor in testing. I
believe the call centers are all here on the East Coast, but I'll double
check.

I might be able to have a video while I'm testing remotely, too -- the
client has just recently setup video teleconferencing rooms at their large
office locations. However, I think I might want to have someone observing
them, regardless.

Thanks for the tips!