> I'm just getting around to learning to use an Intous3 6x9 with photoshop
>> and I have it where I'd normally have my mouse pad (I use the Intous mouse
>> as my regular mouse much of the time).
>>

> I'm holding mine like this as well. Both are in arc before me, keyboard a
> bit on the left and the Wacom towards right. It took a while to get used to,
> but I need the keyboard far too much to keep it elsewhere.

I push my keyboard up under the monitor so it leans on the monitor stand,
and then have the tablet leaning on the keyboard's wrist rest at an angle,
with the bottom propped in my lap and chair scooted in tight. A bit of a
balancing act, but it's become automatic now - push keyboard forward, grab
the tablet, lean it up, scooch in my chair, grab the pen - sort of all in a
motion. Keeps the keyboard in play as well as the tablet. Only care to have
is move the coffee mug out of the way first says Mister Clumsy here...

Michael Micheletti