On Mar 10, 2009, at 10:40 PM, J. Ambrose Little wrote:

What I'd really like to see is with every discounting of software that other people have built (which happens a lot here, it seems), an offering of an example in the same space (e.g., in this case, bug tracking software) that exemplifies what you think is great (or at least better)

I don't see it being that much better, visually, than Bugzilla, Mantis, or Trac.

Better:
Axosoft http://www.axosoft.com/
Trac http://trac.edgewall.org/
TrackIt http://www.numarasoftware.com/ctash.asp?src=google&trm=trackit

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  t...@messagefirst.com
AIM:    twar...@mac.com