In my life I have met handful of people who could be a candidate for such a role. As a hiring manager or owner I could spend all of my time looking - and frankly, there many other tasks worthy of this time. To put this sort requirement out there as a standard would be irresponsible. It is also an aspiration that I can only think is rooted in the struggle to think through the required tasks of an assignment and assemble the appropriate team to match.

Obviously quality of the work is not addressed in this list... but to have these skills at a high level... is very tough. And frankly, there is not enough time in the work week to keep this many skill set sharp. I'll take a balanced crew of professionals that have 3/5s of these skill, but greater ability in in just a few places any time.

Mark