Funny, when you first look at this commercial promotional board, you would
think, "Hey! It's circular". However, they've made a rounded circular board
from the past. I think the circular design was based on a Danish version of the
game.

http://www.citizenarcane.com/files/2005_Jan_17/darrow_round.jpg (beautiful
round board)

However, they've made hundreds of variations on the game Monopoly. Wooden
boards, boards with built in table legs, The Simpsons variation on the game,
etc...

http://www.muurkrant.nl/monopoly/collecting_monopoly_games.htm

As far as putting that ugly monstrosity they call a credit card/ atm machine in
the middle, I think they've could have done better job in making the machine
look and feel "friendlier!"

Richard Carson