That's for everyone's input. All valid.

Navid, I really like your summation of personas you used with your
group.

The problem here as with most online initiatives is that the
marketing team is at the table. And it is an education challenge.
Personas are not a means to understand marketing opportunities within
new audiences. Though that can be a pleasant side effect - it is not
the intention.

I'm still of belief 15 personas is too much for most projects I've
been on. But could be very necessary if the scale and complexity of
the project demands so. And I like some of your suggestions about
weeding out personas based on overlapping goals, intentions and
needs.

Thanks All
Charles