pippin;412095 Wrote:
> Apple is driving me nuts!
>
> After a WEEK of testing they reject my latest iPeng build because:
>
> "When connected to a server via WiFi and playing a tune, no sound can
> be heard."
>
> The FIRST line in the product description states that this is a REMOTE
> CONTROL application!
> What on earth are these .... doing there???
>
> Sorry, looks like this is going to take a while :-(

Pippin

Well, you have to hand it to them, that IS a feature that many are
anticipating :)

Seriously though, we feel your pain.  Shoddy work from Apple - if
they're going to put this bottleneck in place 'for our benefit', the
least they can do is get grown ups who can read to do the job.  No
doubt a proportion of your sales revenue goes towards paying the
salaries of these individuals.

On reflection, it could be why it has taken a week to get a reply -
they've clearly had to install SC, and have perhaps been trying for the
rest of the week to get the iPhone to make a sound....

--
chill