Yeah I saw that mentioned before.
I don't believe that is the case for me.
I'm on Virgin Broadband.  Virgin don't use traffic shaping, they tend
to use a much more blunt instrument - STM (Subscriber Traffic
Management, they call it).  They basically reduced your bandwidth for a
period of time if you exceed download limits.  I rarely go anywhere near
those limits as it is.

I guess whats annoying is that my SB3 should be behaving in the way it
is.  If it gets some dodgy data in a stream, I don't expect it to throw
a paddy and crash, I would expect it to handle the issue more
gracefully.

--
chris.mason