iPhone;426460 Wrote:
> He needs to learn or research a product before he states what it can or
> can't do. The Squeezebox can do so much more then the Sonos anyday of
> the week and there is only one thing Sonos can do that a Squeezebox
> can't, and that is require one to us an expensive propriatary wireless
> network and force me to use their amp!
It seems ironic that you are bashing someone for being misinformed
about Squeezeboxes and then you go on to state something incorrect about
the Sonos...

In no way do the Sonos boxes force you to use their amp. One of the
zone players doesn't even have an amp ! The other one has digital and
analog audio outputs, allowing you to bypass the amp.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !