It's infrequent enough that I can tolerate it for now.  The intermittent
nature of the issue makes it difficult to troubleshoot.

I checked out the network test feature on the controller which was
mentioned earlier in this thread.  I've run the test while things are
working to get a baseline.  The next time it acts up, I'll run it again
and see if there is any difference.  From there perhaps I'll capture
some logs.

At this point my free time is at a premium, so I'd rather spend it
enjoying music rather than troubleshooting my network/music system.  I
was lucky to carve out time to upgrade to 7.3.3.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,462 songs, 2,276 albums, 434 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior