ModelCitizen;441884 Wrote:
> There's only one other person in this thread who has experienced
> anything like the same problem problem (maggior). You've got to wonder
> if he is running the app on something as feeble as a Netgear Duo
> Readynas too.
>
> MC

Forget about reading my post- I suggest that you try reading this
thread.  This is not an isolated problem.  You might also try searching
for the expression "rebuffering" in the forums.  You'll find a lot of
posts on this subject.  Obviously, you don't care about it because
you're not experiencing it.  If you neither care about nor experience
this problem, I don't see why you're posting on the subject.

And frankly, if the Netgear Readynas is too "feeble" to run
Squeezecenter (as you say), then I have to wonder why Logitech (nee
Slimdevices) partnered with Readynas in the first place.  Why should
this software require so much in the way of hardware resources (CPU,
etc.)?

I'm headed back to 7.2.1.  Today I encountered the overbuffering issue,
as well a continuing problem with 7.3.3's inability to refresh the
playlist.  I'm sick of it.  Might as well stick with what works and stop
wasting time.

Chris

--
benthos