benthos;442476 Wrote:

> I'm headed back to 7.2.1.  Today I encountered the rebuffering issue,
> as well a continuing problem with 7.3.3's inability to refresh the
> playlist.  I'm sick of it.  Might as well stick with what works and stop
> wasting time.
> Chris

I hear ya.  On the positive side, at least you have a stable version to
revert to.

With the versions leading up to 7.3.3, I stopped getting upset.  I
didn't have time to waste debugging and collecting logs, so I just went
back to what I knew worked.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,462 songs, 2,276 albums, 434 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior