I read "3" and thought "uh, that's the Boom", but then I realized you
meant something you can connect your own speakers too.  In the world of
powered speakers, would that really be necessary.  Somebody that is
inclined to buy their own passive speakers would also be inclined to buy
their own amplification.  Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm amazed that Sonos has jumped ahead of Logitech with this.  Logitech
had a huge head start and certainly the brand power to see it through.
It upsets me when I go to my local department store (Target) and see a
large prominent Sonos display.  Sonos is also so expensive!!

I miss the active development of the software.  I also think it's time
for Boom II.