maggior wrote:
> Logitech needs to relaunch the Squeezebox line with some new exciting
> hardware and marketing support.Yep, that is exactly what they have to do.
> They won't though.  My
favourite discount hi-fi retailer, Superfi, has just stopped stocking
any Squeezebox stuff.  John Lewis used to be an enthusiastic Squeezebox
seller and no longer does so (sells the complete Sonos range though).

In the UK, only on-line retailers stock Squeezebox hardware these days.
Not even "end of line" sale outlets like Richer Sounds stock it.  Many
have predicted the demise of Squeezebox before, but to all intents and
purposes, it has happened already in the UK  :-(

I have no idea what I will do when Logitech finally stop supporting the
system and turns off the MySqueezebox web site.