dustinsterk wrote:

> This leads to a much larger question of legalities with Logitech,
> creation of an LLC or other company structure, how we further market,
> etc.  Erland has already created the developers group.  I am wondering
> if we should take this entire discussion to that group and the parties
> that have real interest can join.
>
> Thoughts?

I agree, discussing legal strategies and potential company structure is
better handled in private.

If you want to use the private developers group I created, that's fine
with me, it's linked to in the forth post in this thread.
Just be aware that I'm going to keep it small and only accept members
who I trust and who have already shown their abilities that makes me
think they can help with development or hardware design, so if you want
to check for interest regarding different features or who want to donate
money to the project, that kind of discussion is probably better handled
in the public forum or asking them to mail you directly.