results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

pfarrell;266694 Wrote:
> IMHO, the title of this thread is inflammatory and biased.
>
> I'll ignore the minor issue that a NAS is just a PC, which seems to
> constantly confuse folks like the OP.
>
> A good title for a poll:
> 1) is unbiased
> 2) says what's its about
>
> So an acceptable title is:
> Pool: should a NAS be in the product line?
>
> This thread should have its title changed, or be locked

I agree the title is not the best, but this is one of the most
informative threads I have read. The responses have answered many of
the questions I have on the subject of NAS. For example, I had no idea
that an NAS was simply a PC. Dah!!!
As a novice on the NAS issue, I spent may hours searching various
threads & still had many questions. Most of them have been answered
here. So change the title, but please don't lock it!!!

--
jmack