We have tried for a long time to avoid moderating here. Spam and
profanity are the only things we delete.

This forum is for you. I prefer not to police what people talk about
but I do feel that we need to keep the environment civil and friendly.
Criticism is welcome but the recent outbreak of anger, flamebait and
trolling (er... outside of Audiophiles) is not helping.

Logitech will not host a forum for people to just have flame wars, if
that's what this is degrading to. And Slim Devices wouldn't have
either. Please, let's try to improve things.

--
seanadams