I appreciate the sentiment behind this thread, but I'm afraid I dont
agree with it one bit.  Do you think we should also put a stop to any
of the "I love my SB" titles too, just to ensure that we dont ever sway
too close to voicing an opinion in either direction?  Forums are about
freedom of speech, and unless someone is posting something genuinely
offensive, derogatory or illegal, we should be welcoming every opinion
regardless of how strongly it is portrayed and how much it differs from
our own.

>From Google: define:Forum - -A general discussion area for a free
exchange of ideas, thoughts, and comments.-

--
guinness