I personally think this forum is EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!

But I have two things that might be of insight:

1: Some people end up here (and that explains why you say "new"
members) at the end of a intensely frustrating day trying to get
something to work - they may be a litle hot-headed!

2: I really think most people here are in *LOVE* with their Slim
Devices product - and being so passionate about the device makes them a
little more emotional than most. Of particular interest - note how the
guy in "Here's why Squeezebox sucks" is banging on about how he is
demonstrating his SB to his friends and "showing them how easy it is to
use"........that is the brilliant thing about SD products - we are a
passionate lot because we are fortunate to use one of the best products
on the market.

--
amey01