Per discussion recently, we worked through a lot of options for slogans.
It seem people with various critical views all accept the value of the
simple: Free the Commons!

That call to action / mission is vague enough to not pigeon-hole us,
broad enough to be encompassing, poignant enough to be focused, short
and simple enough to be memorable, and it fits both our actual
operations, our FLO-focus, *and* the snowdrift metaphor well enough.

I propose we just go with it. We can still use the current "clearing the
path" slogan in some places informally.

Any objections to "Free the Commons!" as the final slogan?

I think it will be easy to then build writings / presentation that draws
upon this new succinct slogan.

Snowdrift.coop — Free the Commons!

--
Aaron Wolf Snowdrift.coop <https://snowdrift.coop>