I'll also put forward, I ***really*** (3 stars!) like 'help fund' as the first
two words of our slogan.

I think we're nearing a couple of final options. Perhaps it would be a good
idea to conduct some (informal) "market research"? Make a survey that lists a
couple of our top choices and ask a few questions about what associations they
bring to mind (ex, 'What do you think "Snowdrift.coop: help fund digital
commons" does?').