From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Kaufman
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 10:46 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] CF and Vista

That's a good question-of course. And in the interest of "full disclosure".I
have "decided" to Go MAC but have not as of yet consummated the marriage. A
stronger desire to upgrade my photography equipment to Canon EOS (pro
digital) prevailed so I'll be putting off the iMAC purchase off until late
January. But never-the-less, minor delay or not, I do absolutely intend to
move to MAC.  I will keep my Windows equipment so I can cross-check,
browser-check, etc.

The big dilemma that I don't have a clear answer on though is similar to
your question of SQL, is all the "other software" I'm going to have to
re-purchase. I did get a great recommendation for NeoOffice
(http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/features.php). This will at least cover
the Microsoft Office Suite stuff. And CF Eclipse is also available for MAC.

Whatever you do best wishes. I try to always follow Yogi Bera's sage advise:
When I come to a fork in the road. .I take it.

Dan K.

  _____