Its just not possible, afaik. Apple doesn't want the OS on virtual machines, although I believe Parallels, another VM company, is working on it.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy? "
    --Gandhi