VMWare Fusion for MacOS.

If you're on Windows there are many, many versions available. I use player for my students who just need to access a VM, its free. All of my VM are built on VMWare's server product(s).

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy? "
    --Gandhi