And the error happened again. My colleagues renamed the CFC to lets say
Employee1.cfc & refresh page and then renamed it back to Employee.cfc and
its working fine again. Earlier, I was adding a space or introducing an
error myself by adding single pound and then refreshing page and then
removing pound and refreshing page to make the error go away.

This is weird stuff.

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.