From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:46 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CFC path - bind autosuggest issue

Ok, I had another of these again, i.e. XYZ/Employee.cfc not found. Nothing
had changed from last month or so.

All I did was create an error in Employee.cfc and then remove it and the
problem went away. Did the same with 2nd cfc XYZ/Department.cfc that was
causing not found issue and both are working fine now.

How weird is that?

<Ajas Mohammed />