From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 9:29 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CFC path - bind autosuggest issue

ok, I restarted CF on dev server but that didnt fix the issue. Then I made
an error in Employee.cfc and corrected the error and it started working
again i.e. now it looks for /Employee.cfc instead of /XYZ/Employee.cfc . I
am not sure if it was a browser cache issue or if it was CF restart that did
the trick.

Yes, the webroot on both machines was same  C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\XYZ.

Thanks for your other tip as well i.e. html source. That also had binding
reference (javascript i guess) set as XYZ/Employee.cfc earlier but now its
ColdFusion.Bind.cfcBindHandler(null,
{'bindTo':ColdFusion.Autosuggest.loadAutoSuggest,'bindToAttr':'true','cfc':'
/Employee.cfc','cfcFunction':'fnGetEmployeeByFName','bindExpr':[['nameFirst'
,cfautosuggestvalue]], 'bindToParams': {
'autosuggestid':"directSupervisor_1" }});

Thanks Charlie for your patience and help. I expected more responses this
being a CF Group but it was just your reply.

If anyone looked at this thread and thought, oh its path issue or IIS issue,
I can assure that it was not easy as that. Really weird issue which I hope
no one goes through it because it was pain.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />