From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:43 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CFC path - bind autosuggest issue

Thanks guys.

The trusted cache setting is UNchecked on both dev server and local server.

However, I came across this setting
Component cache
When checked, component path resolution is cached and not resolved again.
This setting does not require restarting the server.

This is checked on both local and dev server. Attached is a screenshot of
these settings.

I do not know if this particular cache is refreshed( cleaned up) upon CF
service restart. Also not sure if this was an issue in my case.

The error is gone for now, and I am happy about it. :-)

<Ajas Mohammed />