Ok, I had another of these again, i.e. XYZ/Employee.cfc not found. Nothing
had changed from last month or so.

All I did was create an error in Employee.cfc and then remove it and the
problem went away. Did the same with 2nd cfc XYZ/Department.cfc that was
causing not found issue and both are working fine now.

How weird is that?

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.