On a technical note, “0” and “1” generate DMARC failure reports, while “d”
produces a DKIM failure report and “s” produces an SPF failure report. They are
slightly different in content (and specification). Technically, I suppose
“0:d:s” could produce one of each. That is, to put it mildly, ugly. Maybe this
needs more than a simple ABNF discussion?

--
Les

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 3:49 PM Olivier Hureau
<olivier.hur...@univ-grenoble-alpes.fr<mailto:olivier.hur...@univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>>