On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 11:07:49AM +0100, Michael Thaler wrote:

I played a little bit with the UnrealTournament.ini options. If I set

[SDLDrv.SDLClient]
NoLighting=True

I don't get these errors anymore. But UT is slow. I think I get 5 to
10 fps or something. Any hints how you can improve that.

I think someone told me that the light thing is fixed in CVS. I
downloaded the CVS branch just two or three days ago but I will try
again, maybe I get it working.

By the way, where are the limitations of the mach64 chipset? Is it in
principle capable to run games like UT with say at least 25 fps and
some effects turned on like lights?

Coletely different topic: are there any good books or docs to learn
OpenGL programming on Linux?

Thanks,
Michael